I’m looking for books that help people live well—books that either foster the personal or spiritual development of their reader, or that spur their reader to action in the world that promotes the wellbeing of their neighbors and communities. I’m excited about fresh perspectives—either new takes on existing practices and traditions, or innovative ways of responding to contemporary challenges. I aspire to acquire books that readers simply can’t live without, and books they can’t wait to tell their friends about.
Takes I’m interested in:
- BIPOC perspectives on spirituality, faith, and life
- Feminist religious perspectives
- Queer faith perspectives
- Justice- and equity-centered approaches to civic life from rising thought leaders
- Self-help that goes beyond the simple how-to, to meet a deeper and more existential need
- New approaches to personal spiritual practice